August 5, 2007

BOREDOM...and bloody TAs...

been living on Macdonald's for two days now...argh I swear my tummy's gonna bulge like sec 1 again -_- but nevertheless,MCD IS LOVE =3..hahaha.did practically nothing this week except doing sketches of stitch upon steph's request.yeap that was my main goal this weekend... i think.
this week has been a real pain in the ass.Not only that I didn't remember there were 2 test but more or less disappointed with my sec 1s this week.

Pretty embarrassed when Mariam told me and Shao hui that the cadets in Saint Hildas were much more disciplined then ours..but she say ours got more potential..or it was a bittersweet point.

I'm trying as much as I can to help the sec 1s and still I'm probably the least liked NCOs..what to do..If they want to hate me do so..used to it anyway.

Anyway Muhaimin and Mariam is leaving us so the bunch of us are planning up something for the two.hope they like it.

TAs..one simple word...!@#$!%$@$D@$!#..get the picture?yeah...I really need to push some Cs to at least Bs. I really hope I can at least pull up my maths,chem and geo.If I do,I hope I can get back to my top 60 position which by now seems to be useless.haiz..i'll get trough it,one thing at a time.

On a brighter side.My art pieces are getting better.really wish you all can check it out.heres the link. so sign up,and leave commens kaes?thanks.now off to do some relinking

No comments: