August 10, 2007

Pain

uh sorry guys for not replying and msn or even frenstering?alot of crap happen recently.theres alot of good stuff that happen but I'd rather vent out things instead.

alot of things happened today itself.God how i'd like to curse like theirs no tommorow.
Duno why sia in the bus I suddenly felt like crying.Of Course I didnt cry la, people will think something is wrong.Then during SC meeting just now and mdm fauziah lectured us about hope and believing.Reminded me how sucky my past is.But as much as it is,i'm trying my best not make it through the day.thats my only aim.

and then while I, kamil,nabil and iqbal were walking to KFC for lunch,I slipped into a "hole"on the grass patch and sprained my ankle.Because I was wearing high cut and stand the pain for awhile while walking..Now I feel like cursing every time I step.

Worst of all,tomorrow I have to go to campcraft.Dont know how I'm gonna make it through the day.See how la.

bloody craps....night all

No comments: