August 28, 2007

short and brieve

OBS was a real something to me.Met my overall objectives and I need to work harder,much harder if I want to be where I should be.Learned about alot of new things,more about people these past few days.And suddenly I feel so angry and lost again and keep telling myself the consequences of my actions..Yeah I actually think before I do these things.great grandma is really sick..I do hope she gets well.

Alot of things need to be settled.Dont know how its gonna be settle,but it has to.Right now,I dont mind walking this line alone nor do I mind company,come what comes.I'll do my best in any challenge.gone too far to give in nor give up right now.If people have to hate me for some reasons,be it prejudice or discontent,its your heart.I'm not gonna fight like you guys plan me to.I wanna move on with my life and I dont think fighting can help me move on.

Tc.btw I updated the song,msn me if you want them

No comments: