September 10, 2007

Dont know


Just came back from ATC at Pulau Ubin..Totally an awesome exprience though I wasnt used to the conditions.My body keeps aching.I'm having severe body cramps though I stretch often.

I dont know anymore...I know I'm not the only one whose busy,Best bets that Shao Hui or Fatin busier than me..I dont know why I'm feeling so down.I really hate.My minds in a daze at days.. sometimes people keep wondering if I'd drop dead any moment.I feel as if I'm fading away.

I feel totally lost.Hell,I've been doing alot of random things or just laying at home,wishing I could do better.I know it wont change anything but I dont know what to do no less have any confidence to move.

But hear this.It doesnt mean I dont move,means I cant.I'm trying as best as I can to carry on with life.Everything a part and parcel.Thats what I've been taught.To never give up.

yeah Ruzana,
its not my fault.You made me to it.All those heart aching jokes.It hurt especially coming from someone like you.You from all person.My all my friends say that I was blind in liking you.Yeap.I liked you.not any more.I gotta keep falling in love with the ones I know keep breaking my heart.Since you think I'm such a jerk because of 1 stupid photo,then I think your 3453632155 times of s jerk for making me go to a transversite friendster as well as calling me gay and showing me those emoticons.

there I let everything out.view the vid I found kaez?

No comments: