September 25, 2007

TAGGED

eh kena tagged by mariam xD what the heck uh here it goes

1.The person who tagged you is..
Mariam

2.Your Relationship with her?
She's my NCO/Mentor/Ci/Friend/lots of stuff

3. 5 impressions you have of her
1.So bubbly..must have drank alot of pepsi before training
2.she cares alot.. i mean alot like on a scale from 1 to 10 she's like 12
3.she gotza biggest smile I have eva known D: a fact.
4.She loves JYNP like everyone else =D
5.She laughs alot.. i mean alot

4.Most memorable thing she has done for you..
taught me things that can come from the heart and remind me of those things

5.Most memorable word she has said to you..
word dun hab phrase got.
"Everyone wants to ride with you in the limo.But all you want is to ride with someone on the bus when limo breaks down"
Yeah I can still remember it..thats why very memorable to me.

6.If she becomes your lover,you will :
cut down her caffeine level..she laughs alot. i mean ALOT.

7.If she becomes your lover,things she has to improve on is to:
speak louder sometimes.sometimes only dun scream =P.

8.If she becomes your enemy,you will?
probably ask to be friends again

9.if she becomes your enemy,the reason will be:
i'm so thick skin and a loud mouth at times :(

10:the most desirable thing you want to do for her is..
a welcome back hug or a cake after bulan puasa welcoming her back to the JYNP family..we miss her lotz.

11.Your overral impression of her is
she's so bubbly..wished she can be my sis D:

12.how do you think people around you think about you
i make their day/a dickhead(i'm a good actor)/I'm caring

13.the characteristic that you like about yourself
I can love...I can draw,I just cant do it properly =D.I'm a good friend.

14.the characteristic you hate about yourself
I care too much something,I can be too thick skin

15.the most ideal person you want to be is:
Mr Jae

16.For the people who care and like you,say something to them
Thanks for motivating me to carry on with life even if you dont know it.

17.Pass this to 10 people you that u wish to know how they feel about you
1.Yiling
2.suhaimi
3.Q-raisha
4.Nisha
5.Fatin
6.Gabriel
7.Ruzana
8.Mariam XD
9.Syafiqah
10.Benedict


Who is no 6 having relationship with:
* I cannot tell wait he punch me D:

Is no.9 male/female:
* i think she is a she

If no.7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing:
*hell no..seriously hell no

When you last chat with no 3.:
* msn..now XD

What kind of music that no 8 likes:
* reggie? i think alot of jiwang

Does no.1 have any siblings:
* uh i dunno

Will you woo no 3:
* uh cant tell depends..maybe..why not??DONT ASK ME!!

How bout no 7:
* considering

Is no 4 single:
* i dunno she never tell me anything these days

What's the surname of no 5:
* Hanani

What's the hobby of no 4:
* smsing and take picture

Do no 5 and 9 get along:
* they know each other i think...both from same cca so have something to relate i guess

Where is no 2 studying at:
* JUNYUAN

Say something casual about no 1:
* the most reliable relaxed,cute person i know

Have you tried developing feelings for no 8:
* she's like a sister to me

Where does no 9 lives:
* Tampines

What color does no 4 like:
* pink

Are no 5 and 1 best friends:
* nahhh

Does no 7 like 2:
* they dont know each other and I dont think they'd get together well

How did you get to know no 2:
* best buds to buddies to since sec 1

Does no 1 have any pets:
* I have no idea

Is no 7 the sexiest person in the world:
* guys come after her..i suppose so

oh yeah welcome back mariam =)

its not that I dont want to be in love..I just cant be in love..reasons are much valid.Thats why I act like a jerk so that no girl would date me...

No comments: