September 14, 2007

in the all the hectic


Thought I might as well blog before I did my badge arrangement for tommorow.

In all the rush,EOY exams,personal life,trying means to kill boredom and time so that I can keep my mind of fasting..I feel rather lucky to have friends such as yiling,fatin,suhaimi and farah..yeah they have their own groups now but glad they didnt forget about me.

but I want to be in a group as well..I dont wanna be the guy who you always laugh at..Its really degrading when your friends makes fun of you even if when you say you dont like it.it really is...
I want a group that have fun like suhaimi's group..hang together like yilings' and understand one and other like fatins'...haiz..but seriously theres a quention that lingers in my head..do you really want to be pals with me??haha answer if you wish..if you dont want to...I'mm not forcing..

anyway...

Tomorrow,I shall go door to door from block 700 to 711 taking about crime prevention so please open the door and keeps your dogs inside the house...I dont like being chase..neither do I think that my juniors like it as well haha

No comments: