September 29, 2007

relationships

mood:restless/irritated/longing for something
listening to :swing swing/light up the sky

people these days are saying ILY like their popping in sweets.You guys are hurting her.Stop it please.I really wish i could be there for everything for you but the thing is..as much as I want to I cant.I dont know what to do..

I've been into a relationship so I never know how to comfort someone in matters like this.I'm either too busy with school life,caught up with family matters or tired to do anything else.Thats why I cant be in a relationship.I'm afraid I'd ignore her.That would make matters worst.

but seriously..i feel as if I'm stress out..I need another out let to relieve my stress then other punching the wall(bro keep complaining)drinking pepsi(mum's scared)

I need help..before I start crying..it hurts my eyes..seriously its been along time since I cried...ARGH gd luck for your exams all

I'll be happy-go-lucky like micky,if your willing to wait for be at the porch being my minnie;
I'll save you as I become ron,if you'd willing to be my kim;
i'll the goofy as spongebob,if you promise to play karate with me as Sandy;
I'll save you from luther as superman,if you promise to keep my secret being louis lane

No comments: