September 30, 2007

Goodbye

mood:in pain
listening to:Goodbye my lover /Numb

Today at 11.43 a.m,my great grandmother , Zainap bte Awang past away peacefully.She care for everyone,and even raised up her grandchildren up with loving care and never stopped loving.So in loving memory,

Rest In Peace
Zainap Bte Awang
loving parent,loving grandmother,loving great grandmother
You will be missed by all who know you



funny thing is..I couldnt shed a tear..even when I wanted to.I tried to.. but I just could..I always said save you tears for someone that has passed away.Now that someone has really do,I dont know why I still couldnt?Maybe I'm in too much pain..just tonight,I couldnt eat like normal,even vomited out my food.I feel like smashing my head into the wall,but thats no good.I'm regretting so many things...getting angry so easily.

Probably the exams getting to me..or I held too much until it exploded??I dont know..seriously I feel like crying like a baby so bad..but I cant..no shoulder to cry on...too much pride..I really need time alone..night all

No comments: