May 9, 2009

"eddie:zomg
jing yi:whatever"

Eddie:Nad,Nad,NadNad...
Nad:Wut?
Eddie:hungreehh
Nad:Zomg!

Eddie:I've been kidnapped.Helps!
Ayid:All your base belongs to me
Afiq:digging your nose I see
eddie:Dont disturb
Eddie:ERIC STOP HUMPING ME!
Eric:teehee
Jeremy:I cant see me
Jing Yi: -Just Keep Smiling-
Nad: Eh take picture
Eddie:I look retarded
Afiq:EH CAK!BUAT APER ARH?!
Eddie:I told you I cant smile
Nad:pffts
LJ:Fishy Fishy
Eddie:You stole my look
Riyas:Hand off their mine.MINE I TELLS YA
Riyas: Good lord my tummy..fries..urgh
Afiq: Digging your nose is awesome
Nad: Fishy fishy
Eddie:I look like a gorrilla
Hafiz:omnomnomnom
Eddie:Donut and I will rule the world.You'll see


~theres the pics i promise.now go laugh one corner
ps.silly girl,theres nothing be fraid of kay?your cheeks are mine

No comments: