May 25, 2009

missing you,missing me

No matter what I do,
All I think about is you,
even when I'm with my boo,
Ya know I'm crazy over you

Uh-uh-uh-uh
I met this chick and she just moved right up the block from me
And(uh) she got the hots for me, the finest thing my hood has seen
But oh, no, no, she's got a man and a son doh'ohh
But that's o.k. cause I, wait for my cue and just listen, play my position like
a short stop, pick up everything mommy hittin

And in no time, i'm gonna make this friend mine
And that's for sure
Cause I, I've never been the type to break-up a happy home
But(uh) somethin' bout baby gurl, I just can't leave alone
So tell me ma what's it gonna be she said
You don't know what you mean to me"


god I miss someone like hell now D:
urgh..dont know what to say.bloody projects are a pain in the ass
I'll feel better tmr.
I'll feel even greater if I saw her smile because I made her smile.
urgh.
someone just shoot me

No comments: