May 31, 2009

photo updates

Heyyo people,I just realised I got bajillion photos to blog about so might as well post it now.Anyway a few updates before I go to bed eh,monday to tues is my term tests,I got the big ass letter from Ministry of Defence,umm going away from the 14 to the 18 which is a week bahaha and I bought 3 sets of topman which is approved from kas.If its approved from kas,your not a mat :D
bla bla bla enjoy the photos aites

s'not that I'm acting cool,My eyes get small when I dont wear specs at night D:
please ignore the fact that I look that a complete retard.Instead look into Nad's big eyes bahaha :3
even with a candid shot she has the ability to pose -____- dont ask
Eddie: They stole mah muffin
Ayid: Jazzy hands,Jazzy hands
Bubu:Fishy fishy
Riyas:hmmm..I must look good
Jing Yi: Just keep smiling again
Hafiz:Jyeaah
old pic :X
If any one says they hate each other,I'd beg to differ wit my fist.They cant stand appart from each other from a min.so sweet :P
This is Suzie,My bro loves her alot
This guy,is my bro
Again,please ignore the fact that I look retarded.Just look at the 3 angels behind me ok alrd
Hafiz: Need sleep..
Eddie: I'm not a smoker,see how white mah teeth are D:
Riyas:Wuuussaaaap :X
Afiq:why my face arh half gone arh
Kas: Aku cute :)
Jing Yi: must..keep..smiling
Bubu: Did we take tthe photo alrd?oh snape.Must smile ah?
Riyas:Son,what are you doing
Eddie:Cam whoring
Riyas:Ohhh
Hafiz:I am soo cute,just like that
Bubu:HAAAIP :3
Jing yi: Caaak
Eddie: wheres the other 4 again?
Jing Yi:RAWR
Eddie: NYAAA~
Riyas: Damn I look hawt
Bubu: umm ok...-steps back- XD
Mom: Smile now?dang I missed it
Eddie: I know,I love you too mom
Ayah: Oh satay oh satay maner la kau satay~
Eddie:woi u sleeping arh
Riyas:Meditation before my flight son
Hafiz:Need my need for speed now..
Afiq: :O
Eddie :O
Ayid : Cute tak I?Letak pat facebook la sia
Eddie: I feel cool
Jing Yi : Fishy fishy :3
Bubu: Eddie,your beanie to big lurh
Jing yi: :X
Riyas: uh huh,uh huh,yeah  good luck with that



anyway guys imma crash in now,kinda late.See ya when I see ya aites :D

No comments: