May 26, 2009

I'd come for you

"
Just one more moment,
Thats all that's needed,
Like wounded soldiers,
In need of healing
Time to be honest
This time I'm bleeding
Please don't dwell on it 
'Cause I didn't mean it

I can't believe I said I'd lay our love on the ground,
But it doesnt matter 'cause I made it up forgive me now
Everyday I spent away my souls inside out
Gotta be some way that I can make it up to you now, somehow

By now you know that,
I'd come for you,
No one but you,
Yes I'd come for you,
But only if you told me to,
And I'd fight for you,
I'd lie its true,
Give my life for you,
You know I'd always come for you
"
-nickelback,I'd come for you

projects are almost done.what cant be done,leave it to that I suppose.
on a personal note,Everyone knows that some time,you can never fill in those gaps in someone else's heart no matter how much you really want to nor get someone to fill that spot in but I want to try.I keep telling myself I want to be there not just because of a small crush or maybe the person is rich or the person is cool.But to be there just for that cause of being there.Oddly I feel as if I'm distancing myself away.I feel as if you cant be bothered with me,so why should I be bothered back?Its bloody annoying dammit,stupid principles are clashing with each other.What to do,what to do.I suppose I havta keep my mind occupied till things are settle down again or alteast I feel that it is settle down.No pressure.haha.
anyway look up the song nickelback-I'd always come for you.Youtube and metacafe dont have it or is having a hard time loading it for me right now so just search the song.It has a feel good vibe in it I promise.
Nites people :P

btw,should I cut my hair?

No comments: