May 28, 2009

To whoever it may concern


Clark & Lana - Far Away by Nickelback - The top video clips of the week are here

"This time, This place
Misused, Mistakes
Too long, Too late
Who was I to make you wait
Just one chance
Just one breath
Just in case there's just one left
'Cause you know,
you know, you know

[CHORUS]
That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I miss you
Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me
and you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore

On my knees, I'll ask
Last chance for one last dance
'Cause with you, I'd withstand
All of hell to hold your hand
I'd give it all
I'd give for us
Give anything but I won't give up
'Cause you know,
you know, you know

[CHORUS]

So far away
Been far away for far too long
So far away
Been far away for far too long
But you know, you know, you know

I wanted
I wanted you to stay
'Cause I needed
I need to hear you say
That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I forgive you
For being away for far too long
So keep breathing
'Cause I'm not leaving you anymore
Believe it
Hold on to me and, never let me go
Keep breathing
'Cause I'm not leaving you anymore
Believe it
Hold on to me and, never let me go
Keep breathing
Hold on to me and, never let me go
Keep breathing
Hold on to me and, never let me go"



Right now you hate my guts.I deleted you from my facebook,msn and removed you from my blog.You called me the utmost cruel creature you've met and a petty one at that.You called me immature and asked me to grow up.Your dissapointed at me.Your angry at me that I never fought back.You have all right reasons to.

but what do you know about being grown up?Do you understand responsibility? do you know how it feel to bear responsibility for everything eventhough it isnt yours to hold in the first place?Do you know the meaning of sacrifice?When other boys where having fun with their father during the weekend I had to follow my mother and learnt how to take care of a wedding event. What do you know about growing up? What do you about being mature and saying no.What do you know about backing down eventhough you know you have every right to speak your mind?What do you know about me?Do you know I had to admit that my father was useless.Do you know I had to loose every friend I knew because I had to juggle between family,cca and work in the past. 

What?I might not know all of your problems but do you even know what its like being me? You said that we were best friends forever? What kind of friend says "make an appointment" to a person who've been asking you out for nearly a month.Are you such a big shot that I have to make an "appointment"?

Do you know whats it like for me to defend you when the rest of my friends say I shouldnt bother bout you.You were the greatest friend I ever had.You were the one who got me addicted to facebook and layan me till 3 am in the morning.I could state everything great about you but you only noticed that I'm gone after nearly a month.
You post those things on the blog?What if I didnt read them like I did.
You think just because I deleted off your contacts means I forgotten bout you?I visit your blog everyday just to make sure your o.k. I thought if I removed any contacts with you you'd be happier not seeing a douchebag like me. You need not care about an annoying person like me.

But if you really treasured the friendships we had you would have atleast the decency of texting me why I'm acting like this not complain how much of an asshole I am on your blog.

I wanted to give you space but those words you say a month a go hurt like hell. I might be childish but I have my reasons.If you knew why you wouldnt be saying that too.

Urgh,school term is almost over.Cant believe it man,happened so fast.Meh time flies when your having fun I suppose.Anyway gonna be busy haaah.cant wait till the tests are over then can finally get some good shut eyes and wake up at 11.

p.s.I recieved a big assed letter from Mindef.

nites everyone

No comments: