May 11, 2009

I'd be here

"Sat by the steps of the stairs and took out a stick.Eyes glazed,my thoughts trailed one after the other.Just when I thought everything was going to be ok,I felt as if I dropped and no one noticed.They did though,but their voice became muffled over time.I couldnt bother with anyone or anything.I felt like going away,far far away so no one knew me and no one would bother why I was is such a state.Then it hit me,once I miss my family & friends,how do I go back?At that point I felt pathetic.Useless but I couldnt tell anyone.I just cant.Its just a mood swing I keep telling myself.
I hear those worried questions but I couldnt smile.only lie."I'm ok" I repeated it.
Your'e just another person,why do you affect me so much? I dont understand.I looked down at m shoes and looked up.I stubbed the cigg and walked out the door.Eyes still glazed but smiling."


I have seriously no mood to blog.none to draw.I feel tired and pissed.Yet dissapointed.I dont know why.It might be due to the lack of sleep.Maybe.Schools getting a little bit harder since deadlines are getting close.hahax anyway imma off to bed.just blogged so  you guys know I'm not dead yet.

ps.Dora,you told me I was a stranger once.You said your breaking down.Now I'm telling you for the 20th time I'd keep you smiling.Its if you need me or not.I could tell you what to do and not to do but I dont think your'e the sort who'd believe me even if I did tell you.Please,you gotta take it down a notch.
It hurts me to see you like that,crying,feeling pathetic.I really dont want to lose another friend,someone like you.You dont know what you mean to me

No comments: